- There ain't nothin' wrong with a lil' ole Tejas spittle. Did anyone else notice George Bush foaming at the mouth? Who knew Domestic policy could be so... appetizing?
- The jobs of the 21st Century are waiting to be filled. I don't remember ITT Tech saying the jobs of the 21st century involve community college and minimum wage, but thankfully George Bush has that covered.
- Lesbian exploitation is required. KERRY: We're all God's children, Bob. And I think if you were to talk to Dick Cheney's daughter, who is a lesbian, she would tell you that she's being who she was, she's being who she was born as.
- Horse and buggy rides are fun, but confusing when used in reference to health care reform. BUSH: Thirdly, one of the reasons why there's still high cost in medicine is because this is—they don‘t use any information technology. It‘s like if you looked at the—it‘s the equivalent of the buggy and horse days, compared to other industries here in America.
- The word "email" [snicker] is actually quite amusing. SCHIEFFER: Let's go to a new question, Mr. President. I got more e-mail [Bush laughs] this week on this question than any other question.
- John Kerry is the most liberal person ever to walk the earth...more liberal than Jesus and certainly more left than Ted Kennedy. BUSH: You know, there's a main stream in American politics and you sit right on the far left bank. As a matter of fact, your record is such that Ted Kennedy, your colleague, is the conservative senator from Massachusetts.
- Massachusetts is evil.
- Old people should sacrifice their flu shots so that old people may get their flu shots. BUSH: I haven't gotten a flu shot, and I don't intend to because I want to make sure those who are most vulnerable get treated.
- People can't find work because, well -- they're stupid. SCHIEFFER: Mr. President, what do you say to someone in this country who has lost his job to someone overseas who‘s being paid a fraction of what that job paid here in the United States?
BUSH: I say, here's some help, here's some trade adjustment assistance money for you to go a community college in your neighborhood, a community college which is providing the skills necessary to fill the jobs of the 21st century. And that‘s what I would say to that person.