1. He’s a lousy singer.
2. He hands out lyrics to his song, Let the Eagle Soar, and forces his poor staff to sing it every morning.
3. He holds daily bible study meetings at the White House.
4. He believes calico cats are signs of the devil.
5. He ordered the bare breast of the “Spirit of Justice” statue be draped with sheets.
6. He disapproves of dancing.
7. He’s been anointed with holy oil "in the manner of King David”, each time he’s accepted a political office.
8. He claims, "the Bible calls (homosexuality) a sin, and that's what defines sin for me."
9. He refers to his campaign victories as "resurrections” and to his defeats as "crucifixions."
10. Did I mention he’s a lousy singer?